Yoda once said “Let The Force Be With You!” But in MLM, if you ever want to make any type of significant income, you need to “BE THE FORCE“.
Many people talk about it, even more of them dream about it – “The elusive 6 or 7 figure residual income”. But very few will ever do what it takes to BE THE FORCE and make it to the top in the MLM industry. Why? Because it takes hard work, dedication and learning a new set of skills to make it all happen.
So what do you need to do to guarantee you will be one of the few that do? There are 7 key ingredients that you absolutely MUST HAVE to become an MLM Jedi Master and “BE THE FORCE”? Do you know what they are?
“Being The Force” is like being the current in a river.
If you’ve ever jumped into a river before, the shear force of the current carries you away. You can swim as fast as you want upstream, but the current will still carry you away.
What creates your current is massive action in marketing. The more you get trained on marketing, the faster the current in your river becomes, and the faster people start jumping in your business. The more people get involved, the faster your current becomes. Before you know it, you’ve created a river of wealth and abundance all starting from these simple steps of taking action.
Here are a few things you will need to get the current moving in your business.
1) THE RIGHT COACH AND MARKETING TRAINING : Find yourself an MLM coach or mentor. This will save you years in failed efforts by working with a team of professionals that can show you exactly what to do to generate the same results they are having. It’s important to work with a team that understands both online and offline marketing strategies. Most top earners will tell you the importance of combining both strategies.
2) THE RIGHT ATTITUDE: Adopt the attitude that “If it’s going to be…it’s up to me”. Set out 5 action steps on your computer notepad everyday before you go to sleep. This will give you a clear path to work on each day the moment that you get up in the morning. You’d be amazed at how productive your week will be completing 25 actions steps. Once you see how powerful completing 100 action steps is each month, your business will totally transform. If you are doing your business part time, schedule the time for your business as solid uninterrupted time to get things done.
3) YOUR NAME IN A DOTCOM: Purchase your own name in a dotcom. If it’s gone, then buy www.meetyourname.com. Make sure to load it with a site description and key words so that it will get picked up by the search engines. If you don’t know how to do this, most domain companies have a support center that can help you. I use GoDaddy because I like their 24/7 customer support.
4) BUILD YOUR BRAND WITH CONTENT: Lead the pack and brand yourself as a leader. Establish an online presence with a web blog. Websites can also work to some degree, but they aren’t interactive. Web blogs give people a reason to be coming back for more information over time. I use Word Press. Whichever way you decide to go, make sure you have some type of opt-in where you give away something of value to your potential partners. This could be a free report, an e-book, an audio interview or training, a video, or even a marketing boot-camp. This will further brand you as a leader in the industry. You will want to become a great source for valuable content and your web blog is a great hub to drive traffic to that will generate new relationships.
5) AN AUTO RESPONDER: Every successful marketer will tell you that this is where rubber hits the road in marketing. You MUST have an auto-responder to effectively market yourself and recruit new reps at the push of a button. If you want an auto-responder with the highest delivery rates, I recommend A-WEBER.
6) COMPELLING LEAD CAPTURE PAGES: Develop compelling lead capture pages that will personally brand you as a leader in the industry. I highly recommend video as a way to get yourself known and create an online presence. This is where you will have to break through some fears and get comfortable being behind the camera if you’re going to be perceived as a leader. The most important thing with video is just to do them and don’t worry about them being perfect. Reality TV is one of the hottest things going right now, so keep it real and watch your enrollments soar. If you are serious about making a career income in MLM, I highly recommend this marketing platform.
7) ONLINE TRAFFIC: In order to generate leads you need to generate traffic and there are a ton of strategies to do that. I recommend for people to pick one strategy and stick with it until they start generating significant results. Some of these include articles, press releases, videos, list builders, solo ads, Linked-in, Craigs-list, Pay per click, social networks, classified ads, trade shows and drop cards . There are so many strategies available and its easy to go into overwhelm if you try too many at once. Think of it like ordering off of a menu. You wouldn’t order every single thing on the menu for dinner now would you? Think of your marketing strategy the same way. To find out more about the one product that totally transformed my entire career in MLM – CLICK HERE.
P.S. Looking to become an MLM Jedi Master and have your phone ringing with incoming calls from qualified prospects? Find out how I was able to span 5 countries in less than 90 days, move up 1 leadership rank per month for 4 consecutive months, and sponsor new reps on total auto-pilot in my sleep by visiting www.MLMSuperhero.com.
P.P.S. Meet me on my personal website at: www.MeetDarrenLittle.com
More Resources For You:
Recruit New Reps In 6 to 45 Minutes.
10X Your Income By Tapping Into Your Subconscious Mind.
Learn My $1K Per Day Facebook Formula.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
Darren Little’s Network Marketing Blog
Connect With Me On Facebook
Considering Coaching? Check out the Work With Darren tab and reach out anytime.
PS: If you haven’t recruited anyone, or fewer than 10 people, this Course on SPEED RECRUITING will really help (only a few copies left before the price increases again).
If you enjoyed this post about retweet and comment please